Staying connected with your property management team and with your residents during this time has been a challenge.
While it’s always important to provide a sense of community for your residents and team-building activities can help prevent employee turnover and promote a more cohesive team, it is more important now than ever.
Here at Rentec Direct, we’ve moved our weekly meetings to a virtual platform, and to make them more fun; each week has been given a theme. We invite all employees to dress up and even decorate their space accordingly. It’s been exciting to see each person’s creativity shine. Our beach day theme was particularly fun; one team member even moved his office to his children’s sandbox for the meeting!
Not only is important to stay connected with your team, but every industry is faced with discovering new ways to maintain relationships with their customers and clients.
We’ve put together some tips for property managers and landlords to help you keep in touch with your tenants and employees during these unprecedented times: How to Stay Connected While Social Distancing
Rentec Direct wants to hear the creative and fun ways you are staying connected while socially distancing right now.
Whether you are taking steps to create virtual team-building activities with your property management team, or you have found a unique way to support socially distant resident events, we want to hear about them!
- Are you hosting virtual game nights?
- Creating a social media door decorating contest?
- Hosting themed video conference meetings?
- Did you throw an online birthday party for a team member?
- Hosting in-person activities that require social distancing?
- Offering a stay-at-home fitness challenge?
- Drive-by celebrations for resident birthdays or graduations?
Whatever fun activities you and your team have done, we want to hear from you!
Let us know, and you could win a prize and have your story be featured on our blog.
SUBMIT YOUR RESIDENT OR TEAM ACTIVITY
Share your team building activity with us at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15th, 2020 and you could win a $50 Amazon gift card.
All entrants will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card. The winner will be notified via email.
Rules and Special Info:
Activity and team-building stories, along with any photo submissions, may be published on the Rentec Direct blog. Activity stories or descriptions are great, but photos will earn you bonus points! Ensure that Rentec Direct has your permission to publically post photos before submitting them. Include your property management website and name if you would like this information featured in the post; this is a great way to boost your SEO (search engine optimization) and let potential tenants know how fun it can be to work with your team!
You do not need to be a Rentec Direct user to enter.
What to Include:
- Description of your team-building or resident activity (or activities)
- Optional: Photo of your activity
- Will you host this activity again (even if social distancing is no longer required)?
- Your name, your property management’s team name, or your property’s name
- Link to your website if you have one