Here at Rentec Direct, your team works hard to make your job as a landlord or manager even easier. Improvements are being tested and implemented every day to ensure that your software is constantly adding value and efficiency to your daily management needs.
You likely see those big announcements of exciting new features, but you should know that your Rentec Direct Development Team not only works hard on those major enhancements but also on all the small-but-important behind the scenes work. These smaller updates may not be as exciting, but they are vital to ensure that your experience with the software only gets better. After all, it’s the little software updates and issue fixes that truly create an efficient and pleasant experience with the software. The developers work closely with the Client Success Team and our clients to find out what fixes and enhancements need to be done in order to make the software better for your daily needs.
In-house, the team refers to smaller updates as a bug fix, QuickFix, HotFix, or issue report, and large updates as Features or Enhancements. While we likely won’t report every tiny fix or update to you; you can nonetheless be assured that the development team is always hard at work improving the software for your needs.
Here’s a look at what the Development Team has been working on for the month of June 2020.
RENTEC DIRECT FEATURE UPDATES, FIXES AND ENHANCEMENTS
MADE LIVE IN June 2020
- Create new XML feed for realtor.com and associates.
- Add additional warning to tenant if making possible duplicate payment on the tenant portal
- Preselect text on focus in batch-input selectize fields, saves clicks.
- Issue 933: Fix a bug with Blue Moon when downloading leases for users with multiple properties
- Issue 852: A 0 in Restrict Transaction Edit Days now restricts editing all transactions
- Issue 938: Fix rental application-printing bug
- Issue 944: Fixed issue with total columns on the CSV Version of the Reports
- Issue 911: Resolve Easypay Completed Report Discrepancy
- Issue 939: Add server-side validation errors for empty and invalid dates in batch input
UPCOMING FEATURE RELEASES
Your development team was hard at work to implement some value-packed features last month. however, there are still more value-enhancing features on the way! Final tweaks are currently being made to ensure you have the best experience possible with their implementation. We can’t wait to debut the next one for you soon!
- At the start of this year, we hosted a webinar featuring Founder and President Nathan Miller. He discussed upcoming development and future releases for the software, including a redesign of the Rentec Direct software in order to make it responsive, leading to the development of a property management software mobile app. If you missed the webinar, check it out to find more information.
These software updates are the result of valuable feedback and input from our awesome clients. If there is a new feature or a software enhancement you would love to see added to Rentec Direct, let us know.