Rentec Direct is pleased to release a new marketing feature to give you more control over where your vacant rental property listings are syndicated.
This new update allows you to specify which rental listing websites you’d like to publish your listing to via Rentec Direct’s syndication tool.
What is syndication?
To help you get even more exposure for your vacant properties, we offer the option of syndicating your vacant property data to third-party sites like realtor.com, apartments.com, zillow.com*, and many others.
Your rental property will then show up on those site’s searches, giving prospective tenant’s an easy way to discover more information about the property. Prospects can view the property description and your contact information so they can learn more about the rental and apply.
Rentec Direct also provides you a professional property management website that includes listings of all your vacant properties. From this website, your prospective renters can see the details of the property, including pictures, and even apply online. When you get inquiries (from syndication or otherwise) you can direct the tenants to see the details and apply on your website.
Updates to Rentec Direct’s Syndication Tool
You are now able to select which rental websites you want your listing to syndicate and publish to. Previously, rental listings were syndicated to all websites in Rentec Direct’s syndication network. This latest update gives you complete control over where your listing will show up.
Syndication will continue to work like it always has, providing your listing data to the most popular rental search engines in the world.
Some rental listing websites charge a fee for publishing rental listings*. Rentec Direct’s syndication tool now lets you choose whether or not you want to publish your vacancies to these sites or syndicate to the free listing websites.
* Since zillow.com, and their affiliated properties (Tulia and HotPads), changed their policy to charge a daily rate for listings this has been a popular request as many property managers want to opt-out of sending their data to these sites when they are not interested in their fees.
Rental Listing Websites Included in Rentec Direct’s Syndication Network
Remember, you have the option to choose which websites you want to syndicate your vacant rental listings to.
Rentec Direct is proud to offer clients a robust rental listing syndication network that will place your rental ads on the most popular rental search websites, including:
- Apartments.com offers renters the most comprehensive database including millions of detailed and accurate apartment listings across the United States. Apartments.com listings will also be featured on ApartmentFinder.com, Doorsteps.com, and Move.com.
- ApartmentList connects renters with their perfect home through their vast rental listings.
- Dwellsy provides a comprehensive inventory of apartments, condos, and houses near you for tenants to find a rental they can call home.
- Homes.com is an advertising website for the real estate industry traces back to 1973 with its first print publication Homes & Land Magazine.
- Hunt.com will help you find the best tenants and stand out with a beautiful listings page.
- Oodle provides millions of people with a way to find unique apartment listings, houses for rent, condo listings, rooms for rent, and more.
- Realtor.com connects homebuyers with sellers, but now also connects renters with landlords.
- RentBits A search engine for rental homes and apartments, has hundreds of thousands of rental listings published on a weekly basis.
- RentPath, a leading digital marketing solutions company, that empowers millions nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent. RentPath’s category-leading brands include Apartment Guide, Rent.com, Lovely, Rentals.com, and RentalHouses.com.
- Trivot is a search engine for homes, apartments, condos for sale, and for rent around US.
- Zillow, Tulia, and HotPads are all part of the Zillow family. Zillow now requires a partnership agreement to accept a syndication feed for any of their websites.
Rental Listing Sites
The following sites do not accept third-party syndication but Rentec Direct provides simple solutions to list your rental vacancies at these locations.
- Craigslist helps more renters find homes than any other website on the internet. Rentec Direct makes it easy to publish attractive Craigslist ads.
- Facebook Marketplace provides simple options for publishing available rental properties online. Rentec Direct offers simple instructions for creating a great rental listing on Facebook Marketplace.
Using a powerful rental listing syndication network allows you to input property information one time and with the click of a button, you can post a rental vacancy advertisement to the most popular rental listing sites all at once.
No need to enter the information to multiple locations, multiple times – the software does all the work for you!